Sunday 9 August 2015

DTC Ladies Day at the Dublin Horse Show!

As little girls we all look up to movie stars. For me I always wanted to be a mixture of Marilyn Monroe and Grace Kelly. I loved Marilyn's liner flick, red lip and bright smile but Grace Kelly exuded a class with her style that instilled in me a deep love and appreciation for timeless vintage. Fashion is like one big circle but the repetition isn't necessarily a drag when little tweaks and nods to the old mixed with modern design is a marriage made in heaven. For the Dublin Horse Show Dundrum Town Centre Ladies Day I was very proud to collaborate with Harvey Nichols by wearing a stunning staple from next season's collection from Pinko.  My teal belted two piece had a rust chevron stripe, felt very 1940's but more importantly made me feel like a million dollars. For me confidence is key when attending an event or representing a brand.
Instagram: www.instagram.com/lauramullettstylist
I finished the look with a Palles Millinery half moon rose gold sequinned head piece. This can be worn several ways but I liked it with the flower detail face framing with my Pinko ensemble. My slingback nude matte heels are brand new in for River Island AW15.
www.instagram.com/lauramullettstylist
My fab friend Conor Merriman (pictured above!) was doing illustrations on the day in the VIP Suite for Dundrum Town Centre and sketched my Harvey Nichols Dublin Pinko look - It is such a special memory to have of the day! Here is a close up I took on my snapchat.
Snapchat: LauraMullett23
I have a pretty hectic work schedule - I love being freelance and my own agent but I know it's not for everybody. I juggle styling shoots and TV adverts, covering events, working in radio, blogging, teaching and personal shopping in Dundrum! There is no personal shopping in Dundrum during the Summer with the sales in full swing but I'm available again from mid September for autumnal wardrobe updates, etc. and appointments are already filling up well in advance which is really exciting! To book you can call 01 299 1700 or email customerservice@dundrum.ie. 

Straight after mingling at the Dublin Horse Show I had to quickly change and dash from the RDS to teach a masterclass at the LA College of Creative Arts where I have recently joined their team as a Fashion Styling Tutor. It was an open evening where I talked all about my experiences in the industry, my love of fashion, blogging, from catwalk to high street, the importance of PR and how to build a career in the business. I styled my model Sarah in a casual 70's look to showcase a blend of high street and vintage. The next time I'm teaching a 'Fashion Styling 101' masterclass is on September 15th - If you have any queries about courses feel free to drop me a mail or email info@lacollegeofcreativearts.com
www.instagram.com/lauramullettstylist
www.lacollegeofcreativearts.com
Well I'm going to go and pack my suitcase as I have some travelling to do tomorrow and a really big work week ahead. I spent the weekend with family and it was so fun to see my sisters and chill out. It was a great way to wind down after a manic few days.

 Night night & I hope you all have a fabulous week!

xo 



20 comments:

  1. It was a great post. I appreciate

    http://horsegoodtime.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now a days many people including celebrities use hair extension to look nice. Please Visit:

    virgin remy hair
    brazilian hair bundles
    i tip hair extensions
    cheap human hair wigs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. wordpress web development company

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your website very much thanks for your share. all the imformation are useful for me,I will come again.Please visit here: Packers And Movers Bangalore | Local Shifting | 7023102310 Packers And Movers Bangalore
    http://packers-and-movers-bangalore.in/packers-and-movers-bazaar-bengaluru
    http://packers-and-movers-bangalore.in/packers-and-movers-gayathrinagar-bengaluru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your website content is fabulous and awesome but I would like to say your website also good. Thanks for sharing... Keep it up..
    http://packersmovers.top/chennai/
    http://packersmoverschennai.in/
    Packers And Movers Perambalur Tamilnadu
    Packers And Movers Pudukkottai Tamilnadu
    Packers And Movers Ramanathapuram Tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father's Day is a 2011 American-Canadian movement horrendousness comic dramatization film composed by Adam Brooks, Jeremy Gillespie, Matthew Kennedy, Steven Kostanski, and Conor Sweeney. The film stars Adam Brooks as Ahab, a man set out to right requital on Chris Fuchman, the Father's Day Killer, an aggressor and serial killer who killed his father years back.
    Happy Fathers Day Greetings
    happy birthday husband
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the best TV repair and service company in Chennai, with experience in repairing all brands and sizes of televisions (LG, Samsung). Our engineers are skilled to repair all
    makes and models of TV. Including : big screen TVs, LCD, LED, UHD, OLED.
    samsung tv service center Perambur
    samsung tv service center in Perambur
    lg tv service center Perambur
    lg tv service center in Perambur
    samsung tv service center in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  10. The highlights of QuickBooks Support Phone Number to astonish and yet once in a while feel terrible when the association with the Quickbooks has been lost . It is successive issues with the product are, for example, QB SYNC issue, errors in the exchange report, inappropriate working of finance framework errors while doing the establishment. The association lost issue, association with the free web, synchronize issue in the product and other sort of setting which not effectively can be found and may obstruct the whole work process . Speak at QuickBooks Enterprise Tech Support Number for Enterprise issues,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dial Printer Repair Services Number Ireland +353-1442-8988 & get online support for all printers error like HP, Brother, Epson, Canon etc. we fix printer issues like setup, install, drivers, wifi network connectivity, paper jam, not printing etc in Ireland.
    Visit Here : Printer Repair Services Number

    ReplyDelete
  12. Call Brother Printer Repair Services Ireland Number +353-1442-8988 For Fix all issue like Brother Setup, installation drivers errors, wireless, inkjet , laser printer etc. Dial Brother Printer Helpline Ireland Number.
    Visit Here : Brother Printer Repair Helpline Number

    ReplyDelete
  13. Call Brother Printer Repair Services Ireland Number +353-1442-8988 For Fix all issue like Brother Setup, installation drivers errors, wireless, inkjet , laser printer etc. Dial Brother Printer Helpline Ireland Number.
    Visit Here : Brother Printer Repair Helpline Number

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dial Canon Printer Repair Services Centre Ireland Help Number +353-1442-8988 For Fix Canon Printer issue like Drivers Errors, network connectivity, Setup, installation, wireless printer etc. Call Canon Printer Service Number Ireland.
    Visit Here: Canon Printer Service Number Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kstar Packers Movers Zirakpur offers all kinds of packing and moving services, changing rooms, company moves, car and bicycle transport, relocation, warehouse services, office relocation, international relocation.

    https://www.kstarpackers.com/packers-and-movers-zirakpur/
    https://www.kstarpackers.com/packers-and-movers-chandigarh/
    https://www.kstarpackers.com/packers-and-movers-punjab/
    https://www.kstarpackers.com/pw-town-manimarja-chandigarh/
    https://www.kstarpackers.com/packers-and-movers-panchkulla/
    https://www.kstarpackers.com/packers-and-movers-in-mohali/
    https://www.kstarpackers.com/storage-servies/
    https://www.kstarpackers.com/services/
    https://www.kstarpackers.com/international-services/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing this article with us! I believe there will be more people like me, they can find many @ Packers and Movers Kolkata
    I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post.
    Click Here to Get More Sites
    Packers And Movers Kolkata to Indore
    Packers And Movers Kolkata to Surat

    ReplyDelete